WE ARE OPEN FOR DINE-IN AND BREAKFAST DAILY AT 8AM!
Well this has been a long time coming. After trying to do the takeout thing for the last half of March, we decided to temporarily close for business on April 1st. Two months post-cleaning, organizing, painting, maintenance, planning and training we finally re-opened on Memorial Day Weekend for takeaway and curbside pick-up. Mahalo for your support during this time.
Today, we are so happy to welcome you back for dine-in service, including breakfast service beginning at 8am. We will also be offering our famous Aloha Friday Beach BBQ tonight with Uncle Glenn on the grill and Contemporary & Hawaiian music by Art Kalahiki, Mike Souza & Uncle Fatty. Hopefully we will see Gordon Freitas and Vitor on the bongos tonight too!
Now, don’t forget we are a counter service restaurant where you order at the window and then we call your name to pick-up. This has not changed. What has changed is that we all need to be mindful of the Covid-19 guidelines put in place by Mayor Caldwell so we can continue to operate with the health, safety and comfort of our employees and customers as the priority. Below is a list of what we are doing and what we need you to do…
COVID-19 POLICIES EFFECTIVE 5/14 (UPDATED 6/4)
• Employee Covid-19 training was conducted on 5/14 & again on 6/4
• Employee health check and monitoring is conducted prior to clock-in
• Our sick policy provides sick pay and does not permit them to come to work if sick
• All customers and employees must wear face masks except when they are sitting at table
• Face masks are available to the public for purchase at the cost $1
• Please respect a 6ft physical distance with others and follow signs throughout café
• Dining groups and gatherings are limited to (10) guests, including the lawn
• Tables are set a minimum of 6ft apart and seat a maximum of 2, 4 or 8 guests. Please do not move tables or umbrellas
• Tables will be sanitized after each customer and pressure washed daily
• Only disposable menus are available at this time. Our menu is also online at BarefootBeachCafe.com/Menu
• All dinnerware is disposable and compostable (we are a Certified Ocean-Friendly Restaurant)
• All condiments are packaged individually and provided by employees only
• Touch points are sanitized frequently with our food service quat sanitizer
• For contactless payment, we recommend that you purchase with credit card vs. cash and email your receipt
• Automatic anti-bacterial foam dispenser is provided for customers
• Employees practice food service safety and sanitation guidelines including frequent handwashing & use of foodservice gloves